• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Finally switching to my fascinate

so Ive had a fasciante for a while now just never used since my moto droid 1 was working perfectly fine. the droid died last night and im going to be activating the fascinate and such. just wondering what the most up to date roms are? how the droid had UD, LFY, CM as the main ones.

I'm sorry for your loss, but the timing is good. The SF software couldn't hold a candle to my old D1 until a few days ago when DL30 dropped.

Upvote 0
eww froyo :p gingerbread has been teasing me. lol, but a working phone is better than non working.

(backlight on my D1 died so i can use it just not see anything.)

also does rom manger work with this or is the web best place?

Best place for rims and themes is the thread linked above...and for.kernels saps maintains a very up to date thread here too....rom manager is hardly ever updated with the exception of sonofskywalkers section

Upvote 0
Best place for rims and themes is the thread linked above...and for.kernels saps maintains a very up to date thread here too....rom manager is hardly ever updated with the exception of sonofskywalkers section

this phone can get rims!?!?! damn I knew it was showy and all but rims ?ZOMG! I'm gonna put some chrome 22's on my Fascinate ;)

(I love catching typos) my account manager is on vacation so I need them to get back and do my ESN swap for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones