1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Finally took the plunge

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nadrazi, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Nadrazi

Nadrazi Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Well I've been stalking this phone since the initial Black Friday rumors. After the launch I was hesitant to purchase due to what seemed like widespread technical issues and no support.

Well I can't wait any longer, and finally ordered my N1 today - unsubsidized. I'm leaving Verizon for this phone, because I'll happily save money AND not be tied to a contract.

Here's hoping I receive a problem-free phone (without delay due to tonight's snow storm) that I can enjoy on T-mobile's fast Philly network.

Fingers crossed........

Advertisement

2. emmet

emmet Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I took the plunge earlier this week. Glad I did. The N1 and Android are a lot nicer than I expected.

3. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Pompey, UK
    Doubt you'll regret it!

4. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Ops Manager
    Philadelphia
    Nice; so far ive been happy with the 3G in philly from Tmo. Indoors hasn't been great but get good edge inside.

Network wise shouldn't have any probs.

5. DrDroid

DrDroid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Congrats!.... I got tired of my wife borrowing my Droid for the Navigation when she goes somewhere, leaving me phone-less. So I went ahead and get her the N1. $179 however--- not like we're going anywhere for the next several years LOL.

6. Nadrazi

Nadrazi Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Just realized FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays. So my "overnight" shipping just became "over the weekend". Then hopefully I can pick it up Monday night - as I'll be at work and certainly miss the delivery.

I waited an entire month before actually committing to purchase, and now I'm depressed about waiting another 72 hours?

7. DrDroid

DrDroid Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    call them and see if you can pick it up on Saturday at their warehouse. or have them direct delivery to your work place. I have done this before.

Tags: