• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally!

I thought the day would never come when Sprint offered an Android phone. I had planned to wait until the new Instinc... er, Moment came out at the end of the month, but a quick hands-on with the Hero changed my mind.

I'm moving from a Moto Q9c running WinMo 6.1, so while I'm giving up a physical keyboard, I haven't even gotten my mind around all the things I'm now opened up to :)

Haven't looked at any forum posts yet, but I figured I'd get my intro out of the way first :)

I thought the day would never come when Sprint offered an Android phone. I had planned to wait until the new Instinc... er, Moment came out at the end of the month, but a quick hands-on with the Hero changed my mind.

I'm moving from a Moto Q9c running WinMo 6.1, so while I'm giving up a physical keyboard, I haven't even gotten my mind around all the things I'm now opened up to :)

Haven't looked at any forum posts yet, but I figured I'd get my intro out of the way first :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones