• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally!

wespash

Lurker
Jul 9, 2011
Finally am getting into the world of smart phones and ordered a HTC Evo 3d which should be here by Tuesday of next week. I am a huge gamer (PC+Console) and cant wait to get to get into some of the games ive read about here while out and about or when i have some down time at work.

Can someone give me a list or a link to games that are comparable to facebook games (if any) like mafia wars or ones that are like it? Facebook has been blocked at work and those are perfect games to play for when i have 5 minutes of down time.

Also ive seen others post about mmo/rpg here but what are your guys favorites of that genre as well. Speaking of genres, what genre do facebook games fall under lol? They have some "rpg" elements in them but i wouldnt consider them rpg's.

Edit: I just recently got into a couple of games on facebook by Kabam i think the company is. Dragons of Atlantis, and Global Warfare. Was wondering if any of you guys were familiar with these two games and if there are some apps like that for the droid market. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones