• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Financing the suit? (Possible Solution)

Rooted wise I like the cube button cause it has been formatted to trigger search feature. So the only thing left is a little picture and if a little picture is bothering you then wow.
Sent from my Behold II using Tapatalk

Wow you're smart! I know that it's mapped to Search. I don't use it because I don't use the Search function much. I did not say that the button bothers me. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Upvote 0
Wow you're smart! I know that it's mapped to Search. I don't use it because I don't use the Search function much. I did not say that the button bothers me. Please don't put words in my mouth.

That wasnt meant to be direct at you. I quoted you to show what I was commenting about. That the button was fine on the phone just poorly mapped to the wrong party of bh2's software. I Came from a htc hero, mytouch anf cliq xt which all have search buttons and I live it cause it is so easy to search fruit things when there us no search option on the screen.

Sent from my Behold II using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Actually ask for their customer retention department. They will do about most anything not to lose you as a customer. I have a feeling that they are losing customers over this left and right.

I just got off the phone with tmo. My new HTC Slide is in the mail and will be here Monday or Tuesday. I called customer retention, told them they had three options:
1. Refund my money
2. Give me upgrade to a phone that has 2.x and will be updating to 2.2
3. Lose me as a customer, and I WILL NOT BE PAYING THE ETF

Well the customer service agent said she would speak with her supervisor and call me back. She did call back, but irony of ironies, my BH2 didn't register the call and she had to leave a message. The "deal" that was offered was for me to find a android phone that I like and tmo would send it out at no cost to me. I didn't have to renew my contract or pay any money out of pocket.

My advice is to call customer retention, and be forceful and firm in your demands, but remember to be very very courteous and don't take no for an answer. The CSA at tmo said my call was not the first she had taken in regards to the BH2 and that they were doing whatever it takes to keep customers. So I guess they are losing customers over this debacle and are starting to do damage control.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones