• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Find lost phone

How can he log in if he doesn't have his phone? I found a picture of a K 31 by LG. I don't know if that's the same as a Risio 4. Cricket seems to have different names for these things. Anyway, I tried contacting it but I guess it's out of reach. I have the IMEI for it. Could Android Lost help? It says to send SMS to the phone, which I don't know how to do.

Upvote 0
How can he log in if he doesn't have his phone? I found a picture of a K 31 by LG. I don't know if that's the same as a Risio 4. Cricket seems to have different names for these things. Anyway, I tried contacting it but I guess it's out of reach. I have the IMEI for it. Could Android Lost help? It says to send SMS to the phone, which I don't know how to do.
no.....on Find My Phone website he needs to be signed in. the avatar in the top right corner should be his avatar and account. if it is not, then you need to sign out and have him sign in.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0
It's supposed to be able to find a lost phone but looks as if it would be more comprehensive than that. I hope I can include a screenshot. What's that trick for putting a message on a phone's screen remotely?
Screenshot_20210427-233527.png

Upvote 0
Googoo still says "can't reach device" and Android Lost is apparently not sending any messages to the Moto G about the Risio 4, which I guess is the same thing as the K 31. What do I do now? It'd be ridiculous for him to have to get another phone this soon.
the phone is probably dead or does not have a signal. you can use the location history to locate the last known location.

i would also have him change passwords for at least the google account.

Upvote 0
Googoo still says "can't reach device" and Android Lost is apparently not sending any messages to the Moto G about the Risio 4, which I guess is the same thing as the K 31. What do I do now? It'd be ridiculous for him to have to get another phone this soon.

Could be the phone is off? Like the battery ran down, or somebody turned it off? Or could be the SIM was removed and the phone is no longer on-line?

Upvote 0
A funny thing happened in email. I was checking spam just in case of phone alerts and there was a message about somebody getting into his facebook account with an apple phone. As far as I know he has no such account or at least he doesn't use it and no way apple.

Phishing spam!
Do not answer that e-mail!

Plus, your friend seems like the type that should live close to a payphone.

Reactions: Rgarner and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones