1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Find Pokemon, now available on Market

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by anhtuanbkcse, Feb 3, 2011.

1. anhtuanbkcse

anhtuanbkcse Lurker

Another pokemon game on Market. It's really fun and make me play again in the free time. And it's free too.

Kelvinl likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

I wish they had a pokemon game that uses augmented reality.

3. spire8989

spire8989 Newbie

How did you know what I'm working on... wtf.

4. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

I hope your not lying haha. I've wanted a game like that for a long time. I thought Nintendo would have done it already when they released the DSi.

Imagine walking around trying to find pokemon and try to catch them similar to spectrek but instead of ghosts it's pokemon!

5. spire8989

spire8989 Newbie

No, I'm completely serious. I can't show screenshots or videos because the program I'm using is in beta and doesn't allow it.

Anyway, you'll be able to point your camera at grass to find Pokemon, other people to challenge AI trainers (or real players if they have the game), at 7-11 signs for pokemarts, hospitals for pokecenters, etc.

Of course there will be printable pieces of paper for rainy days or people who don't like the outdoors.

You'll want to go to the gym to find fighting pokemon, go hiking for rock/ground types, etc.

It's pretty exciting to work on - maybe I'll make a new thread for it in due time.

Edit: In an attempt to not de-rail the thread too much, I will say that I've played this game and it's pretty much like the other Pokemon memory game. It can be entertaining I spose :)

Deleted User and xmr405o like this.
  6. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

That sounds awesome. I hope you get it working soon. :)

7. clownsfinest

clownsfinest Newbie

I wonder if all these pokemon titles have been licensed?

8. spire8989

spire8989 Newbie

I'm not sure, mine will be called Auggiemon for Augmented Reality Monsters so I can avoid that problem

9. Kelvinl

Kelvinl Lurker

Just downloaded this, my kids will be fighting over who get to play first :)

10. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

i cant find it. a qr code plz