1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General fingerprints ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by -Murf-, Sep 18, 2011.

1. -Murf-

-Murf- Newbie

Is there anyway to help reduces the amount of fingerprints on the screen other than a screen protector, touching the screen less, or a stylus?

Advertisement

2. thetingster

thetingster Android Enthusiast

Does a stylus work on this phone? I haven't tried that. As far as fingerprints I just try to keep hands clean and frequently clean the phone I don't know what else can be done there.

3. LrdAnkh

LrdAnkh Well-Known Member

I carry a glasses cleaning cloth and use it frequently I am a neat freak and that works for me.

4. -Murf-

-Murf- Newbie

Yeah I clean mine too, was looking at a way to help prevent them in the first place.

5. HotDawg

HotDawg Android Enthusiast

6. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

Use a screen protector. It helps. Also keep your hands clean. That helps too, and no, a stylus does not work....

7. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

Lol...same here!

8. HotDawg

HotDawg Android Enthusiast

Actually I do have a stylus that works, but not really well enough to use constantly. I typed this message with it using swype.

9. johnrigu

johnrigu Well-Known Member

Don't use your phone.

10. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

I get the fingerprints, but the oil left by my fingers lubricates the screen, making it feel much nicer than when it all gets wiped off by my pocket.

11. aaronmach1

aaronmach1 Android Enthusiast

i dont know why but the screen on this phone seems to show fingerprints less then my droid 1. maybe its just me.