1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Firefox and Screen Brightness

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sprejjs, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Sprejjs

Sprejjs Lurker
    None

Apr 4, 2011
    Hey!

I've just bought my flytouch III table, and I do like it.

Your forum was very helpful to fix several of my problems, but maybe you can help me again, I have to questions:

1. Firefox 4. Is it possible to install it to our table? There is Firefox 4 in android market, but I'm not able to find it from market that preinstalled to my tablet and when I try to click on "Install" from computer it said "not compatible with your device". I've tried to find .apk file to install manually, but I wasn't successful. Can you help me with it please?

2. Screen brightness. It is horrible. It's not enough at all. First I thought that it should be like this, but after that I received 7" epad Table and I found that second device have just amazing brightness. Can you tell me please is your table also have pure brightness? Is there any way to improve it? (except settings->screen->brightness (because it will not help)).

Thank you very much and have a great day!

Advertisement

2. jannoi

jannoi Newbie
    None

Dec 20, 2010
    1. i can't help you with.
    2. I had the same problem with a specific firmware. Maybe a firmware upgrade/downgrade could fix the problem. Somehow when you turn screen brightness to 100% its still not bright. But after an update its surely 30% more bright.

3. Sprejjs

Sprejjs Lurker
    None

Apr 4, 2011
    Firmware update was successful. I've lost all my data, but brightness MUCH better! Thank you!

4. Howler 555

Howler 555 Lurker
    None

Mar 25, 2011
    I keep getting a 303 error whenever I try updating the firmware in settings. Any suggestions?

5. paulm22

paulm22 Newbie
    None

Dec 1, 2010
    I'm getting error ERR 301 :s