1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Firmware Problem (Video?)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by houst69, Aug 23, 2011.

1. houst69

houst69 Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    I have just bought a Superpad II with the following stats:

Model Number : DISCO 10

Android Version : 2.2-20110529

Kernel Version : 2.6.32.9 ZJD@DTLINUXSERVER #29

Build No : FRF85B

Just have a few problems..

1. I copy video from my PC to my memory card 32gb and put it in the tablet, sometimes the videos completley dissapear?? and when they haven't dissapeared they just do not play? Am I doing something wrong the SD card is formatted in FAT 32. I have tried AVI/MKV/MP4 but to no avail. When I copy the video to a USB and play it direct from the USB it works. Anybody got a clue what the problem is? Driving me crazy. Is it firmware related what firmware should I be running?

2. I have been told to download certain apps yet when I search for them in the market they do not appear? Why?

Thanks for any help

Advertisement

2. weltall

weltall Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    1) Do you unmount the SD card before removing it from the tablet? I had the same exact problem but with my phone. I kept putting files in there and they would disappear or even if i deleted some others i had on it they would reappear. Try this. Put what you want in yoru SD card then slide it i nthe tablet while its off and then turn it on.

2) They do not appear on Market I think because the Market never recognizes the tablet no matter what you do, and some programs seem to only appear to recognized android phones and tablets. I say this because I have logged with my tablet on the Market before i did with my phone and yet when I enter the market through the PC I only see my phone in "my devices". The only thing you can do is find what app you want and use opera on the tablet to download it and install it manually (I say opera because neither dolphin or the stock browser downloads any file correctly for me). All you have to do is know the name of the application you can;t find and type in google: " <name of application here> apk download " and voila.