• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Firmware/ROMS for Arnova 10 G2

hgoldner

May 4, 2010
Here are links to three ROMs currently available for the Arnova 10 G2. Philadelphia Newspaper owners should be sure to copy their 3 PMN apps from \system\apps before flashing these, and remember: there are no Nandroids for the RK2918-based tablets, so you cannot go back without flashing the original firmware.

Finless' 1.4 (includes root, Android Market and apps)

Kasty 2.0 (includes root, Android Market and apps)

(Work in Progress) Honeycomb front end for Gingerbread

Before flashing any of these make sure you have the original, latest firmware from Arnova available, in case you need to go back to stock. Those firmware are located here.

Had a 10b multitouch quite a while ago and I seem to recall running Finless 1.4 on it; replaced it with another 10 G2 (currently on sale on ebay) and rolled it up to 2.2b Pro.

Never liked the 10b. Screen barely as responsive as the 10. Sold it as soon as I got my replacement 10 G2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones