1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

First android phone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 5murphy7, Jul 23, 2010.

1. 5murphy7

5murphy7 Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Hello all!

Well I finally upgraded from my Storm 1...my god what a nightmare that was for 2 years. I absolutely love the android platform and I've always been a fan since playing around with a G1, back in the day. I Just never found a phone I liked until the Droid last year. Well I hated the qwerky keyboard so I passed on it. Then the Nexus 1 came and I was pumped it was coming to verizon only to got slapped in the face :mad:. I was quite temped to get the Inc., but didn't. It seemed fugly. Then I hear about the Droidx which had some pretty sweet specs and I pulled the trigger. The size wasn't really an issue as long as it was still thin. I have been addicted since it came in the mail on Monday...haha. Completely wasteful work week. :(

These forums has been quite helpful.

Murph

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Completely wasteful workweek and you have a sad face? I'd have a :)

Welcome to Android Forums!

3. 5murphy7

5murphy7 Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Sad face because I didn't make any money! I work by commission. But at the same time it doesn't really bother me, as I had fun messing with the phone trying to find ways to tweak it. :)

4. Robdabest3000

Robdabest3000 Member

Jul 20, 2010
    US Army
    IL
    Wow the storm one, Holy crap I had that when if first came out and it froze on me for good with some "jum" error? I dont know so I had to send it back got another one and it completly locked up on me got a third one and was like screw this im going to a standard phone lol Welcome

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia