• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First Android :)

J_D_R

Lurker
Oct 20, 2016
So after only having iPhones I have switched to android with a oneplus 3 on the way (price, boredom, the usual reasons)

I am joining to make the learning curve smaller and to find out exactly what I can do with android.

I am looking into rooting possibly in the future when I feel like I want another change, any advice and help with that would be cool ?

I also want some advice for windows if there is a thread for that?

I am joining to make the learning curve smaller and to find out exactly what I can do with android.

I am looking into rooting possibly in the future when I feel like I want another change, any advice and help with that would be cool ?
Try opening up your phone's Settings and go through each item. Not only is it a good way to become familiar with the features available specifically on your phone, it's something you should do to customize your phone to suit your particular needs. Everybody has different preferences and use their phones for different things. Once you're familiar with your own phone's features, you'll also be better informed on why you need or don't need to root it.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones