• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help First Droid - First call for help

hoozmeyers

Lurker
Sep 19, 2010
First, love this site, everyone seems very helpful.

Not sure if I need to put this in another forum, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

On a Samsung Fascinate (not sure if that is relevant) does anyone know how to make pictures that come in to a text message just show up in the message. I got my first incoming text on this phone with a picture attached. I saw the message and a "play" button. Push the button, goes to a screen 1/2 which just has the text itself (which I have already read at this point in the original bubble), then sits for a few seconds, then finally goes to screen 2/2, pulls up the picture, with no text. If I go back to the original message, the play button is still there and I have to go through it all over again. Any setting/apps anyone knows of to just have the picture come up automatically as part of the text.

I am coming from a Palm Pre and the photo would just be sitting there when I opened the message.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones