1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories First Drop? Accessory to save the day!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GoBruins, Oct 19, 2010.

1. GoBruins

GoBruins Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Do you remember your first drop? Did you have a case to save your SF?!

I did!

I was getting out of the car holding a bunch of crap, and then BAM! My SF drops and bounces 3x on the street. Luckily, my case saved it from any scratches!

FYI: I have a cheap ebay case, my bro bought the case I wanted so I had to resort to this... but still good!

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
    I havent dropped my SF per se, not on a hard surface at least. Man, I hope I just didnt invoke Murphy's Law on myself there.
    Also is that your own phone in the pic or a display of the case? I only ask because I thought you used LP instead of TW

3. bradmatic

bradmatic Guest

I have dropped my phone twice. Yes, twice. Both times with a case.

Both times the case popped free of the phone. Guess it doesn't really do its job! However, there was not a scratch left on the phone.

4. GoBruins

Sep 28, 2010
    Let's hope Murphy's Law doesn't happen, haha.

I didn't have a picture of the case, so I just grabbed the picture from the ebay auction. Yeah you're absolutely right I use LP+.

[​IMG]

5. GoBruins

Sep 28, 2010
    Glad to hear there wasn't a scratch!

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Top Secret
    WA
    I see yes. A little BlueGlowNaked from BW too ;)

7. UncreativeUsername

Oct 12, 2010
    I've dropped mine. my life flashed before my eyes... jk. *sigh* it's only been 2 weeks since I got it. fortunately it wasn't concrete just linoleumish feeling floor and was saved by the high gloss case verizon sells... which I like by the way! :)

8. eleazar

eleazar Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Ohio
    My Fascinate has popped out of the holster sold by VZW three times. Twice it landed on concrete/asphalt. It scratched the top two corners but the phone itself was fine. :eek: The next day I ordered the more secure holster (holster/case combo) and I haven't had a single issue with that.

VZW's skinless holster was fine for the first month but it seems that the spring has loosened considerably which is why it fell out 3 times in 2 days. Rather frustrating...:mad:

Seidio's holster can't come soon enough!