• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First good experience from Verizon Store? Post yours!

At the store in Rochester Hills, MI I have had nothing but great experiences. I purchased a Droid Incredible on launch day and for 3 months had nothing but problems. Replaced the phone 4 times, and after I finally had received a strong unit the Froyo update that pushed OTA bricked that phone.

Walked in to the store, each time simply said I needed a replacement for X reason, and had a new one either in my hand or shipped to my house the next day. When I finally just said I wanted a different phone, they gave me a brand new, in retail box, Droid X with the extended battery, hard case, and screen protectors.

I've learned after 11 years as a Verizon customer that if you are simply friendly and diplomatic to the CSR that you're trying to get something out of, nine times out of ten, they will be more than happy to work with you. There is always a bad apple to be found here and there, but those are easy enough to root out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones