• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First it was the 17th, then 18th, now the 19th...

Droid X is way to big, plus the hump kills it for me.

Makes the X look like a Loading Ramp to me. As soon as I picked it up at the VZW store.....I said "Thank goodness I got my Dinc" and the Salesman laughed.

Big screen seems nice, but I don't like the design of the X and I prefer HTC Sense vs. Moto Blur.

-Sev

Upvote 0
I talked about my story in another post like this. But i cant tell you enough how worth the wait it is.

I started aruging about my Omnia way back in september, went through a couple, some due to VZW errors, some hardware faults, some i bricked...yeah I had a bunch of them. So I started getting pissed and wanting to move on to Android. I got the green flag from VZ saying I could do an early upgrade that would not effect my new every 2 or plan on April 2nd. I found that out before Christmas of last year. I waited and waited for my Android. Maybe a N1 for VZ? Maybe the Droid, but i didnt want the keyboard. Then in mid-January I heard about the Incredible. I downloaded and read every piece of leaked info about that phone from that day until it came out.

It was worth the few months wait, i still havent opened the manual because I downloaded the leaked version a month before the phone dropped...plus, who the hell needs those things.

Upvote 0
Now the 20th

Look...it sounds like you aren't aware that the date moves each day. That does not mean that if you ordered it yesterday, it now won't ship until the date shown on the website today. If you order it today, it will ship by whatever date is shown on the website TODAY. It will not be affected by what the website shows TOMORROW. If you're not going to order it, then quit whining that you'll never get it. Because you're right...if you don't order it, you're never gonna get it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones