1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

First phone not used only for calls...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bklyn 1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Bklyn 1

Bklyn 1 Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Construction
    Arizona
    Hi all,

I have gotten my first smart-phone and have become obsessed. I have only used cell phones for calls and am still recovering from the shock of where the technology is. I love it. I can't wait too learn more. I have been explaining to everyone that my phone has literally changed my life...it really has.

Everything is 90x easier than post-its, paper calendars, excel files of addresses and contacts, waiting to get to a desktop or laptop, getting e-mail to my phone, doing Facebook on the go, calculator, voice recorder, google maps in the car...its all unbelievable...

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome! I was born in Bklyn! What phone do you have?

3. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    I completely understand the excitement you have! ;)

The technology is great but the thing that really does it for me is the fact that my Droid replaces so many electronics on a daily basis. If traveling by plane, my portable DVD player stays home along with a digital camera, gps navigation unit, and I can make it though the day without my laptop if needed. Isn't technology grand? :D

Welcome to Androi Forums, hopefully you will love this place as much as I do. This place is the best accessory to your device! ;)

4. Bklyn 1

Bklyn 1 Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Construction
    Arizona
    Steve - I have a MyTouch 3g slide on T-mobile. Brooklyn is a great place to be from. I live in AZ now.

UBR - I totally agree. I barely use my laptop anymore. Next, I am researching how to get my home audio system to wirelessly operate through my phone.

I'm almost pissed that I did not get on board with all this years ago.

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    Yeah...these phones are so much fun! :D I haven't done anything with my home audio...but with Android, most anything is possible!