• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First Post long time lurker

laider11

Lurker
Dec 19, 2009
Just saying hello to everyone for my first post and thanks for the great info that some have worked on and posted. I got the Droid the second day it was available and love it. Yea, there are things that I wish were different but overall very happy I got it. Been lurking here since the evening I first got it and have learned alot. Not rooted yet but am thinking about taking the plunge soon but have decided to wait a little while longer for the 2.1.

Just saying hello to everyone for my first post and thanks for the great info that some have worked on and posted. I got the Droid the second day it was available and love it. Yea, there are things that I wish were different but overall very happy I got it. Been lurking here since the evening I first got it and have learned alot. Not rooted yet but am thinking about taking the plunge soon but have decided to wait a little while longer for the 2.1.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones