1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support First problem since update, sort of a reboot issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bulldog1970, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Bulldog1970

Bulldog1970 Member
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    I did the recent update back when it was first available, and have been reading about the reboot issues that many of you are having. I was so happy that I seemed to be one of those who was not having that issue...until this weekend. Normally I am within the Seattle metro area and home, which is about 25 miles north, and always within the 4G area. I always leave my 4G on, and have great battery like, which also improved slightly with the update, but this weekend, I traveled to my parents house in Sequim on the Olympic Peninsula. I arrive Friday night, checked my phone and noted I was now in 3G land. Everything seemed to working fine, until this morning, I woke up, went to check the time on my phone, and it was off! I turned it on, thinking maybe something happened with the charger and it had died, but once it booted, battery was at 99% left. I left the phone alone in my pocket where it normally resides, and when I went to check it about an hour or so later, it was off again. I thought, this is it, I've caught the bug. Luckily, I left the area a few hours later, and since then and returning home, the phone has been fine.

Make me wonder....cell tower connection issue???? I'll see how it fares this week, but I'm certain it will be fine.

Advertisement