• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First Replacement

porky101

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey, US
twitter.com
I went to the Verizon store this morning to complain about my Eris getting the silent bug and various other things(lagg, battery issues, etc.). He said that all he could do for me now was give me a replacement Eris. He said if the replacement did not work, to come back and I could have a better chance of getting a different device.

So far, I am still getting decent lagg(no better than my old device) and the touch sensitive buttons(used for home, menu, search, etc.) do not respond a good amount of the time. I need to hit the button about 5 times for it to work at times. I am going to stay with this replacement and see what happens tomorrow. But, I am very pissed off now.

yea, no silent for me too....but the touch sensative buttons not responding on first touch is very annoying and the lagg as well......its no better than the one I have already had...probably going to call and complain tomorrow

i want to try and get a Moto Droid as my replacement device(been reading around and seems like a good amount of people are getting that as an option from Verizon)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones