• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First Smart Phone

lodom

Dec 1, 2009
Still don't know which of the Eris or Droid I want:thinking:
One of the main reasons I wanted a smart phone was to be able to listen to internet radio streams in my car but that seems a waste now that I've learn what these things can do. I'm intrigued by the google navigation (Droid only). I have a lot of iTunes music that I'll have to deal with to transfer over.

I've been thinking about this for 2 months now. I like the look and feel of the Eris but I'd hate it if I felt like I'm stuck with something under powered right off the bat. My "New Every 2" came due last week and my contract runs out in March but I don't have to make a decision any time soon.

Any suggestions?

Still don't know which of the Eris or Droid I want:thinking:
One of the main reasons I wanted a smart phone was to be able to listen to internet radio streams in my car but that seems a waste now that I've learn what these things can do. I'm intrigued by the google navigation (Droid only). I have a lot of iTunes music that I'll have to deal with to transfer over.

I've been thinking about this for 2 months now. I like the look and feel of the Eris but I'd hate it if I felt like I'm stuck with something under powered right off the bat. My "New Every 2" came due last week and my contract runs out in March but I don't have to make a decision any time soon.

Any suggestions?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones