1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

first time android owner

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ryyinshouda, Jun 5, 2010.

1. ryyinshouda

ryyinshouda Lurker

this is my first android device, (evo) but ive been hacking winmo for years, and this seems to be very similar in many ways. i love the evo, but am having a hard time getting my xvids and dvdrips to play. whats a good free converter app so i can make my movies mp4 that will be high quality and really show off this beautiful display?

2. TF1984

TF1984 Android Enthusiast

Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG

3. dmac250

dmac250 Well-Known Member

forget all the converting madness....just get the rockplayer....plays avi perfectly with no converting...just throw it on your phone and go.

http://www.xperiax10.net/2010/06/15/rockplayer-divx-android-media-player-hands-on-video/

4. Mongoos150

Mongoos150 Member

^^ Be wary of any software not coming from the marketplace - particularly indie Chinese software.

5. dmac250

dmac250 Well-Known Member

ive been using it for over a month and now i have swine flu...its been working great

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews