1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

First time android user

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by krazyfalcon, Dec 21, 2011.

1. krazyfalcon

krazyfalcon Lurker

Hi Everyone,
    I just recently switched from my iPhone 4 to the Galaxy Nexus. I'm really excited for Android and am hoping that over time, Android lives up to it's hype!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

There are a lot of people jumping ship. They can't all be wrong lol. Welcome to Android Forums. Here is a link to the Nexus area here at AF that should prove interesting/informative. Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Android Forums
    I hope you enjoy your new phone and these forums.

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello krazyfalcon,

Welcome to Android Forum. Nice to have you aboard. The Galaxy nexus is a beast of a device. I don't know if you visited the nexus forum already, but if not - go ahead and Tap the phones link my signature. From there just scroll down until you see your phone. You'll be then taken to your device's area of discussion.

Enjoy the forum - see you around. Happy Holidays. :)

Edit: Ninja'd by Olbriar ;)

4. krazyfalcon

krazyfalcon Lurker

Thanks for responding! Yea I've checked out the forum. Right now i'm just wondering if I should root/unlock the bootloader, but I'm pretty happy with what I have. I don't want to delve too deep into it and accidentally cause a mess haha.

As for jumping ship, well, the only thing that iOS has on Android is just a little bit extra polish. I don't mind that since I basically live on Google Apps and this new found integration feels like heaven haha.

5. Cuteboy4u

Cuteboy4u Lurker

Sir, I hv just purchased Galexy SII mobile. Fantastic experience. I wanted to know why SMS is 20 persons is sent in a particular group of 44?

Kindly guide me.......

6. olbriar

olbriar  

7. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to the forums, both of you!