• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

First time Android user

Grillman

Lurker
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys!

I am just waiting on the postman to deliver my Galaxy Note 2 and then I can officially be an Android user!

I had an iPhone before but was getting sick of the lack of freedom, how hard it is to put my music onto it and I can't even re-download some songs I purchased from iTunes, and lets face it Steve Jobs and Apple seem like a bunch of wankers.

The Note 2 kept catching my eye in shops, I would always pick it up and have a play, I would think "this is awesome, if only it was a phone too" :eek:
I recently realised it is a phone and felt like a dumbarse :D

So I palmed my iPhone off to the wife who needed a phone and ordered myself this big beautiful thing.

Coming here hoping to learn about the phone and Android as well as any cool apps or things I should know:smokingsomb:

Hi there, grillman.
ciao.gif
Thanks for signing up here at Android Forums.

It looks like dreadnatty has you pointed in the right direction, so hopefully the nice folks over in the Note 2 section can help you get the most out of your new phone, and make the transition from IOS a little smoother.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and if there's something else we can do to assist you, just let us know.

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones