1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

First timer

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bobdcollins74, Jun 21, 2017.

1. bobdcollins74

bobdcollins74 Newbie

Hello I haven't done this in a long time. I wanted to introduce myself. Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hi and welcome to Android Forums

3. bobdcollins74

bobdcollins74 Newbie

Thank you! As I need assistance, I hope I am able to help others as well. Looking forward to being here.

4. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast

Hello Nice to have you aboard and here you will meet and communicate with some very intelligent technical guys about mostly Android systems devices. Also you will find out here that the knowledge that you learned in this forum will make you a smarter and more productive person when dealing with mobile devices. Just make sure to take notes so one day you yourself can help somebody with the same type of issues that you will read about and learn how to troubleshoot technical issues some day.

5. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums bobdcollins74. It's great to have you as a new member. Thanks for taking the time to say hello. I hope you find the solution to your problem in short order.

bobdcollins74 likes this.
  6. James L

James L Android Expert

7. Oops, I forgot to introduce myself as well yesterday. My apology for being such an intruder. How are you all? I am Alex and just like Bob I am also new here.

bobdcollins74 likes this.
  8. bobdcollins74

bobdcollins74 Newbie

I been searching for weeks for a solution. Why I decided to be a member. Because once I figure it out I would be able to help others.

olbriar likes this.
  9. James L

James L Android Expert

It's nice to meet everyone. James, here.

10. bobdcollins74

bobdcollins74 Newbie

Thank you all for the welcome. Much appreciated!

11. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

A little late,But
    Hi and Welcome to Android Forums.