• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Fission 2.6.1

Well on my search for an inverted email app I came across this thread, has some good themes for apps but the ones I really liked were the black transparent Pandora and the black Facebook. The Facebook app for some reason will not allow you to sync contacts (will not allow the phone to add an account), I just installed alongside the regular Facebook app so that I could have the black app but still have my contacts.

I have no idea why the black one wont add an account, Could someone please maybe see if there is a coding problem.

Thanks ahead of time for your help

[UPDATE 3/15/11)TRANSPARENT 2.3.4.1 Gmail,xda,2.3.4 markets, facebook_ more - xda-developers

Edit: Also I dont want to take away from anyones credits for creating the wonderful upgrades here (battery mods, market, etc...) in this thread by posting this link. So if theres a problem just let me know

Upvote 0
not sure about your other posts, id post a question in their thread....maybe somebody else here will know.

wanted to give you a heads up though; i was working on that fm radio deal and came across a thread about pushing certain files to the phone for making it work on the d2.
i gave it a shot using a file manager that mounts and allows install of files in different areas of the phone....flat screwed up my phone....lol....(its fixed now).
anyway, just wanted to hopefully help you avoid any future issues with trying to get that fm radio thing going, as in i wouldnt try anything unless youre real sure whomever you are getting the info. from can guide you through it safely. i think there is way more to it then just installing the apk.

course i could be wrong.

Reactions: Talondx
Upvote 0
Hey faber, what's up man? If you ever switch to GB and plan on themeing for it, be prepared for a big pain in the a$$......well blur GB anyway.....AOSP GB most likely will be simpler, I hope :D
not much, same ol....all is well :)
dont plan on switching, just have this irritating feeling about the way it is put together, how they really got together with some other people to fix blur, how i cant uninstall things i should be able to....just dont like it.
wont switch....until its been gone through by a developer i trust (basically fission)....even then may not....kinda gets under my skin.

you know, its not that its just the tether thing (dont use that much data anyway), and its not that i dont think there arent things that would bother me in froyo....it just seems bugs me for some reason....dont like it.

anyway, you know....each his own. glad its giving you a new challenge....lol....kinda needed one at this point....:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones