• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fit and finish

Lambertoid

Jun 5, 2012
So had always had Android until the issue with the note 7 I jumped ship and went to Apple. Well from the 6s to the 8plus and now I'm back to Android.

However I picked up my V30 that I'm loving and the bottom left hand corner I can tell the glass is hanging off the edge. Has anyone ran in to this is it an issue should I bring it back? I'm worried about the water resistance due to this.

So had always had Android until the issue with the note 7 I jumped ship and went to Apple. Well from the 6s to the 8plus and now I'm back to Android.

However I picked up my V30 that I'm loving and the bottom left hand corner I can tell the glass is hanging off the edge. Has anyone ran in to this is it an issue should I bring it back? I'm worried about the water resistance due to this.

Take it back. Never seen or heard of that before.

Upvote 0
Are you talking about the actual screen or a screen protector? If it's there is a separation between the screen and the body, then yes, get it replaced.

I just got home with a new V30!
So I took it in to show the associate and he said yes he could see the issue. Than here came his manager saying he didn't see anything wrong i needed to take it to a service center to make sure I didn't drop it. I laughed and said the phones defective im going to return it. So I ran home got my box go back in and he asked did you take it to the service center I said no there is no reason to it has no signs of being dropped I've had it for 2 days. He goes ok we will just do it lol.

It's crazy these stores think everyone on is not being honest. I'm happy I have it and to me this is one of the better phones for the money.

Upvote 0
I just got home with a new V30!
So I took it in to show the associate and he said yes he could see the issue. Than here came his manager saying he didn't see anything wrong i needed to take it to a service center to make sure I didn't drop it. I laughed and said the phones defective im going to return it. So I ran home got my box go back in and he asked did you take it to the service center I said no there is no reason to it has no signs of being dropped I've had it for 2 days. He goes ok we will just do it lol.

It's crazy these stores think everyone on is not being honest. I'm happy I have it and to me this is one of the better phones for the money.

Good moves. In standing your ground and getting the V30.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones