• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Fix] Bluetooth headphones

PerkinsII

Android Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2011
Well this is not really a whole fix its just what I have figured out on my own personal triumph and bluetooth rocketfish headphones.

What I have found out
-The headphones will disconnect at varying times, the only way that never happened (I tested it myself) was to leave my phone outside of my pocket in my hand/on a table/on your lap.
-They break up (sound will stop playing) if its in your pants pocket and you put your hand over the camera area. Also I have found out that turning the phone so camera faces away from your body helps with random sound break ups.
-Doing the hand over the camera doesn't work with the phone outside your pocket it still doesn't randomly break up
-The headphones don't break up at all if I set the phone and walk away up to 60 feet, though moving around with both lets say walking around a park they start to break up even though the headphones are only 2 feet away from the phone
-The easy fix if you are planning on moving around lets say you run around the city or are talking a jog around the park, get a jogging phone holder (I know that's not the name but I am coming up blank. If you don't know what I mean something like what they have for iPods where it goes around the top of your arm).

Hope this helps :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones