• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [FIX inside] Switch to the smaller Favorite People widget.

victorix

Lurker
Sep 10, 2011
Hiya! I have an HTC Evo 3D. Last night I accidentally deleted my favorite people widget from my screen, and when I brought it back it was bigger! It now has room for 9 people instead of 6, which means it no longer fits on the page -- I had my wireless/bluetooth/4G widgets above it. It's messing up my whole app order. Is there any way to make it smaller again? Thanks!

Delete it from your screen again, then bring the widget back up, once you do there should be a few different sizes, it shows the larger one first, then scroll to the left for the 2nd one and so forth and choose which one you want.

Hiya! I have an HTC Evo 3D. Last night I accidentally deleted my favorite people widget from my screen, and when I brought it back it was bigger! It now has room for 9 people instead of 6, which means it no longer fits on the page -- I had my wireless/bluetooth/4G widgets above it. It's messing up my whole app order. Is there any way to make it smaller again? Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones