• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [fix][root]partition|size|changed|error

HEY, GUYS I AM HERE WITH THE FIX FOR ROOTING AND FLASHING THROUGH SP FLASH TOOL.

MANY OF U ARE GETTING PARTITION SIZE CHANGED ERROR WHILE FLASHING THROUGH SP FLASH TOOL.

SO , I AM HERE WITH THE FIX OF IT.

Follow these steps
If you're facing any error file flashing with SP Flash Tool, Open Device Manager > Expand Ports > Select MediaTekPreloader.. and Update Driver Software > Browse the Computer > Let me pick.... > Uncheck show Compatible Hardware > Select MTK USB Port in "Model Column" > Press OK > Reboot Computer (Optional) > Reconnect phone > There will be no error in flashing now.

After doing steps above, open SP flash tools, Load the scatter file -> Format -> Format Whole Flash -> Options -> DA Download All -> Disable download all. Then Download,

HEY, GUYS I AM HERE WITH THE FIX FOR ROOTING AND FLASHING THROUGH SP FLASH TOOL.

MANY OF U ARE GETTING PARTITION SIZE CHANGED ERROR WHILE FLASHING THROUGH SP FLASH TOOL.

SO , I AM HERE WITH THE FIX OF IT.

Follow these steps
If you're facing any error file flashing with SP Flash Tool, Open Device Manager > Expand Ports > Select MediaTekPreloader.. and Update Driver Software > Browse the Computer > Let me pick.... > Uncheck show Compatible Hardware > Select MTK USB Port in "Model Column" > Press OK > Reboot Computer (Optional) > Reconnect phone > There will be no error in flashing now.

After doing steps above, open SP flash tools, Load the scatter file -> Format -> Format Whole Flash -> Options -> DA Download All -> Disable download all. Then Download,
hey its not working at all its says android partition size
changed same error i wanted to root my first 2.3.6 micromax a25 please help me to root my smarty [please]:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones