• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Fixed] CWM Will not Flash Anything.

Did you follow dirrections well? Reflash the update and wait 10 mins for it to load well then install superuser.apk the one in root for 2.3.6 download that file then flash the su hak for 2.3.6 update the binarys not the app!! And you be ok

What One Root for 2.3.6.? I only Flashed CWM and The Superuser Flash thing Kidallstar made...

Upvote 0
Never mind, I installed SuperUser and it comes up as LEGACY when I update the Binary.

K, SuperUser Prompt does not come up for Root Access. When I flash the SuperUser Bin files it goes by it fast and it tells me it's successful. But when I restart the phone I still get the same thing. I even flashed another thing and it still didn't flash it that's why I came here :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones