• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Fixed]Default SD Card content

mill

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
I accidentally formated my HTC hero default SD card (due to misunderstanding the SD card is unformatted when I can't see with PC). :eek:

I would like to put back all the htc hero SD card default content. I can't do that with reset the htc hero phone or some unformatted freeware. So can someone please help me on this ? either send me all the htc hero default contents in zip or point me to a site to download them.

Thank you very much.

Thank you so much for the user manual, HTCSync and DCIM.

I check some old post and found that below are the default file and folder (as I never got to see my own Hero's SD card content):

DCIM (got it)
MP3
usermanual (I assume inside is the usermanual pdf, downloaded)
HTCSync2.0.4.exe (downloaded)
.footprints
rosie_scroll
albumthumbs
.bokmark_thumb1

can someone help me to get the mp3 folder and other folder content ? or at least tell me what are inside those folder. some might be empty by default. I just don't know what I lost...:(

Thank you very much for all the help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones