• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***FIXED*** HTC Thunderbolt Google NOT Syncing AND Weather Widget WRONG LOCATION PROBLEM

the wrong town thing happens on my incredible all the time. In fact, now it just tells me I'm in massachusetts. It's clearly having a hard time. At any rate, seriously, not to be overly negative about the TB, but, honestly as a HTC fan, this phone is a piece of crap. You shouldn't have to return 2 phones to get one that has working buttons. And you aren't the only one. I bought one and returned it, partly for that reason. They couldn't show me one that HAD better buttons. To have that many widespread problems with the buttons is ridiculous. I won't even get into the other issues...

Upvote 0
... believe me, you're preaching to the choir ... this phone has been out for less than 2 weeks and look at the massive amount of 'bugs' being reported .... everyone was complaining about the delayed release date, well, apparently they should of delayed it even longer and addressed all these issues BEFORE releasing it.....

I have had a cell phone now for 20yrs ... (before every 7yr old on the block had one) and I can say without hesitation that (for the most part) 'time' rather than 'perfecting' them .. (other than giving them more bells and whistles) has done nothing but make them less durable, given them much worse battery life and given them crappier speakers and lower call quality.

They are 'mobile phones' ... BATTERY LIFE, TRAVEL DURABILITY AND CALL QUALITY, are what the phone should be built around, all of the other bells and whistles should be worked around those primary essential components.

You would think that these companies would of had enough 'practice' by now that phones would be nearly flawless and perfect at this point, especially on the essential parts ( call quality, durability, battery life) . I would LOVE to see a mass return from EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT ONE... .... and get the message across, give us a quality phone that works, for the ridiculous amount of money were being charged ...

With all that said, we don't have anything much better to choose from, they ALL have there own issues/bugs, and the 'wait for something BETTER to come out plan' ... is flawed, because likely, the 'next latest/greatest' phone that comes out will likely also have its own set of bugs ...

A friend of mine has been at me for years to switch to MAC products.....because they 'just work', he sais; ... well... after my HP Laptop dies, and this phone is run it's course..... I think I finally may ...

note : this pretty much applies to EVERY PRODUCT now-a-days,... EVERYTHING is JUNK today.. , likely primarily because most things are made/built by 10yr old Chinese kids for a bowl of rice.....

Upvote 0
... with that said, .. I can't help but think that it is NOT a problem with the network itself, but rather a programing glitch in the Thunderbolt not allowing it to interpret the signal location properly. Hopefully that will be fixed in an update soon.....

The only problem I have believing that it's not a network issue is that I only get the incorrect location when I'm at my home location. Everywhere else it reports the right location, and the location issue happened on both TBs I've had (had a replacement already) so it's either a Verizon network issue or a GPS network issue.

Upvote 0
UPDATE :

OK, ,.. So, my map was also showing me a town away ... when it would find me at all.... (aside from my weather not showing the right town when I'm home - unless I'm using my wifi)

so,... reading what other people have done, I cleared my map cache, pulled the battery waited a bit then re-installed.... powered up,.. and got that white boot screen that some people have seen.. , pulled the batt again..and again got that white boot screen... selected "power-down" and the phone booted normally.....

NOW ... with standalone gps, It finds me accurately within a few moments ... which it was NOT doing before ,... I was starting to think my standalone gps receiver was bad.... now I know thats not the case....

where it starts to get strange.... with stand alone gps,.. it finds me quick, If I also check Verizon, makes no difference .. with VZ alone.. it will not find me at all ... what it WAS doing (im messing with it as Im typing this up) ... was when I also checked Google ... and went to maps it would for about 5-10 seconds show me in the next town, and then MOVE ME to the correct location ... VERY strange... but what really got me EXCITED ..was for about 2 seconds it ACTUALLY SHOWED MY CORRECT LOCATION in the weather widget, then switched to saying (current location) with no name... ...

so,.. then I couldn't help but think, maybe there is some bad/wrong info stuck in a cache somewhere, so I decided to look on the sd card...and there IS a google map cache in the Android folder...,.. I deleted ALL OF THOSE ... and now.. its not saying (current location) anymore.. its showing the name on a neighboring town again...... very strange...

anyways,...I thought I would share this,.. perhaps with the brain power and experimentation of all of us... WE will figure it out before VZ does... the fact that for a few seconds,.. for the first time, mine actually showed the correct town name while on the network and wifi NOT enabled... makes me lean heavily towards thinking its a software bug with the Google Location software .. ... perhaps a cache file somewhere stuck in memory that needs to be deleted....................... ?????

im still working on it...

Upvote 0
UPDATE :

OK, ,.. So, my map was also showing me a town away ... when it would find me at all.... (aside from my weather not showing the right town when I'm home - unless I'm using my wifi)

so,... reading what other people have done, I cleared my map cache, pulled the battery waited a bit then re-installed.... powered up,.. and got that white boot screen that some people have seen.. , pulled the batt again..and again got that white boot screen... selected "power-down" and the phone booted normally.....

NOW ... with standalone gps, It finds me accurately within a few moments ... which it was NOT doing before ,... I was starting to think my standalone gps receiver was bad.... now I know thats not the case....

where it starts to get strange.... with stand alone gps,.. it finds me quick, If I also check Verizon, makes no difference .. with VZ alone.. it will not find me at all ... what it WAS doing (im messing with it as Im typing this up) ... was when I also checked Google ... and went to maps it would for about 5-10 seconds show me in the next town, and then MOVE ME to the correct location ... VERY strange... but what really got me EXCITED ..was for about 2 seconds it ACTUALLY SHOWED MY CORRECT LOCATION in the weather widget, then switched to saying (current location) with no name... ...

so,.. then I couldn't help but think, maybe there is some bad/wrong info stuck in a cache somewhere, so I decided to look on the sd card...and there IS a google map cache in the Android folder...,.. I deleted ALL OF THOSE ... and now.. its not saying (current location) anymore.. its showing the name on a neighboring town again...... very strange...

anyways,...I thought I would share this,.. perhaps with the brain power and experimentation of all of us... WE will figure it out before VZ does... the fact that for a few seconds,.. for the first time, mine actually showed the correct town name while on the network and wifi NOT enabled... makes me lean heavily towards thinking its a software bug with the Google Location software .. ... perhaps a cache file somewhere stuck in memory that needs to be deleted....................... ?????

im still working on it...

I was thinking the same, a corrupt file somewhere within the phones memory or SD card. When I did my restore, I went into the bootloader and also did wipe data / cache partition, which didn't seem to help; I still had the same results upon restoring the phone and connecting to Wi-Fi. The other thing I thought was strange, after the restore, and I connected to Wi-Fi, it should have prompted me to enter my security key, yet it didn't. It just reconnected. That had me thinking the 'restore to factory' didn't work.

I've just left Wi-Fi off for now, the last couple of days. Last night, I plugged my phone in and put it on my night stand as I usually do. I had a 4G signal (bedroom is on upper level). My alarm is set for 7:30am. It went off this morning, I touched snooze, caught about 10 mins. It went off again, and I woke up and turned it off. I was also thinking, for being 7:40am it's still pretty dark. I walk downstairs with phone in hand, and it's 6:44am.

Nice, WTF? I look at my phone, the Clock weather widget has my location as F'n Buenos Aires again. It would appear there are major issues with it switching between 3G and 4G and location and time settings. For now I'm just going to leave Wi-Fi on, and deal with it listing my location as 'Ohio' at least that's right for now. Waking up an hour early because of some damn glitch is BS.

Upvote 0
I was thinking the same, a corrupt file somewhere within the phones memory or SD card. When I did my restore, I went into the bootloader and also did wipe data / cache partition, which didn't seem to help; I still had the same results upon restoring the phone and connecting to Wi-Fi. The other thing I thought was strange, after the restore, and I connected to Wi-Fi, it should have prompted me to enter my security key, yet it didn't. It just reconnected. That had me thinking the 'restore to factory' didn't work.

I've just left Wi-Fi off for now, the last couple of days. Last night, I plugged my phone in and put it on my night stand as I usually do. I had a 4G signal (bedroom is on upper level). My alarm is set for 7:30am. It went off this morning, I touched snooze, caught about 10 mins. It went off again, and I woke up and turned it off. I was also thinking, for being 7:40am it's still pretty dark. I walk downstairs with phone in hand, and it's 6:44am.

Nice, WTF? I look at my phone, the Clock weather widget has my location as F'n Buenos Aires again. It would appear there are major issues with it switching between 3G and 4G and location and time settings. For now I'm just going to leave Wi-Fi on, and deal with it listing my location as 'Ohio' at least that's right for now. Waking up an hour early because of some damn glitch is BS.

Buenos Aires IS 1 hour ahead of you, and the time is synchronized via the network.

The conspiracy theorist inside of me thinks that this location glitch is Verizon's way of ensuring people update their phone when they push out an update to the phone in a few months. I'm guessing they don't have a way to track the wifi data/tethering usage on 4G as of yet, and once they do, there will be a package update that will fix the location issues as well as put a lock on wifi and tethering. /tinfoilhat

Where are all the so-called experts that were predicting when the TB was going to be released? If they were really in the know, why haven't they chimed in on this? It seems that there are more than just a few people having this issue.

Upvote 0
Buenos Aires IS 1 hour ahead of you, and the time is synchronized via the network.

The conspiracy theorist inside of me thinks that this location glitch is Verizon's way of ensuring people update their phone when they push out an update to the phone in a few months. I'm guessing they don't have a way to track the wifi data/tethering usage on 4G as of yet, and once they do, there will be a package update that will fix the location issues as well as put a lock on wifi and tethering. /tinfoilhat

Where are all the so-called experts that were predicting when the TB was going to be released? If they were really in the know, why haven't they chimed in on this? It seems that there are more than just a few people having this issue.

Correct, so at some point in time during the night, the time on my phone decided to change. When I came down stairs and noticed the real time, I unlocked the phone, at which point it had 'Buenos Aires' for location, and the time was 7:44am. I also noticed within a few moments, it dropped the 4G and went to 3G, then the clock changed to the correct time and location. Now that there are 2 networks, which network is setting the time? 4G or 3G? When I first received the phone on 3/18, it did the same thing. I powered it up, went through all of the setup procedures, and for 15 minutes or so it thought I was in Buenos Aires...

Update: The location for the clock / weather widget is controlled by Menu - Settings - Location -> Google Location Services.

Uncheck that option, then watch the location on the HTC Clock Weather Widget.

Mine reads: "To see local weather, tap here to turn on location services". It is not controlled by GPS or the VZW Location Service.

Upvote 0
I've been surfing all over Google for days now on this subject.....

(... because I can't stand when a brand new product that I just paid a lot of money for does NOT work CORRECTLY !!!!) ....

....and I have found that this is NOT a Thunderbolt 'only' issue.. this issue has been going on for what looks like almost 2 YEARS with many different model phones....INCLUDING THE IPHONE .... a totally different design (supposedly) ..... so,. ... what does this mean ....

Where the #$%^& IS TECH SUPPORT ON THIS ??? ... HOW CAN SUCH A WIDE-SPREAD PROBLEM STILL BE LINGERING AFTER SO LONG ....and across the board on several model phones... ????

Obviously, being this is a problem with many different phones,. means there MUST BE A COMMON COMPONENT or SOFTWARE/design ....... so,.. why hasn't HTC or Google or Verizon .... figured this out yet ????

TxGoat --- you might just be right about your theory ... would NOT surprise me at all ....

I'm tempted to bring the phone back and tell them to shove it,... just for the principle of NOT letting them get away with obviously turning a blind eye to such a wide spread important issue...

Upvote 0
I've been surfing all over Google for days now on this subject.....

(... because I can't stand when a brand new product that I just paid a lot of money for does NOT work CORRECTLY !!!!) ....

....and I have found that this is NOT a Thunderbolt 'only' issue.. this issue has been going on for what looks like almost 2 YEARS with many different model phones....INCLUDING THE IPHONE .... a totally different design (supposedly) ..... so,. ... what does this mean ....

Where the #$%^& IS TECH SUPPORT ON THIS ??? ... HOW CAN SUCH A WIDE-SPREAD PROBLEM STILL BE LINGERING AFTER SO LONG ....and across the board on several model phones... ????

Obviously, being this is a problem with many different phones,. means there MUST BE A COMMON COMPONENT or SOFTWARE/design ....... so,.. why hasn't HTC or Google or Verizon .... figured this out yet ????

TxGoat --- you might just be right about your theory ... would NOT surprise me at all ....

I'm tempted to bring the phone back and tell them to shove it,... just for the principle of NOT letting them get away with obviously turning a blind eye to such a wide spread important issue...

What does HTC, Google, or Verizon have to do with the iPhone? If the same problem is being seen on the iPhone then the problem has nothing to do with HTC, Google, or Verizon and is more a problem with location period.

With that said I have not seen this problem on my phone, it sounds like an issue with the HTC clock and weather widget itself. What does the time on the top right corner of the phone say? If that time is not correct then you would need to go into VZW and ask them what is going on because there is something the matter with the phone.

If the time on the widget is different then the time in the upper right corner (in your status bar) then it is a widget issue and needs to be brought up to HTC.

Also, I don't want to sound rude, but it doesn't sound like a smart phone is right for you, you made a comment in your original post that a phone should just be a phone and not worry about all the bells and whistles. However the whole point of a smart phone is that it includes all of these bells and whistles. If you just want a mobile phone that makes calls and text messages you should probably stick to the flip phones, since that is what they are designed to do. Then you wouldn't have to worry about the bells and whistles that you don't seem to like.

Reactions: rogue_slc_vzw_rep
Upvote 0
ska.t73 ... seriously ...that's your response ???? ... the 'logic' of your entire post seems to lack any LOGIC ....

with all due respect, obviously you can read, but I feel you have a little trouble comprehending .... ( I myself suffer from that on occasion )

however ... have you actually done any kind of search on the subject ...??? there are countless amounts of people with DIFFERENT phones including the Iphone that are having these issues... over a long period of time

the problem has nothing to do with Google VZ and HTC you say ...???? are you serious ???? ... are they NOT responsible for their products working correctly ... ???? ... and,.... if none of them are responsible ... uhhhmmm.. then.. who exactly is ... ???? ... me, the consumer... ???

do you NOT think that there are common parts in all of these phones ???? ... a chip, or resistor, or software code. .. or whatever ...made by the same manufacture and purchased in bulk .. ??? ...

your entire post implies that the problem is likely with 'MY phone' ... like I am the only one with this issue... again... do a bit of research ... and you will find that this issue has been going on for a very long time... with TONS OF PEOPLE ..

... a smart phone is not right for me ????? again, are you serious ??? ... I'm not happy because it is NOT WORKING AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO !!!! ..... ... I never said I didn't LIKE the 'bells and whistles' .... but I don't think it UNREASONABLE TO EXPECT THEM TO WORK PROPERLY .... ....

Upvote 0
ska.t73 ... seriously ...that's your response ???? ... the 'logic' of your entire post seems to lack any LOGIC ....

with all due respect, obviously you can read, but I feel you have a little trouble comprehending .... ( I myself suffer from that on occasion )

however ... have you actually done any kind of search on the subject ...??? there are countless amounts of people with DIFFERENT phones including the Iphone that are having these issues... over a long period of time

the problem has nothing to do with Google VZ and HTC you say ...???? are you serious ???? ... are they NOT responsible for their products working correctly ... ???? ... and,.... if none of them are responsible ... uhhhmmm.. then.. who exactly is ... ???? ... me, the consumer... ???

do you NOT think that there are common parts in all of these phones ???? ... a chip, or resistor, or software code. .. or whatever ...made by the same manufacture and purchased in bulk .. ??? ...

your entire post implies that the problem is likely with 'MY phone' ... like I am the only one with this issue... again... do a bit of research ... and you will find that this issue has been going on for a very long time... with TONS OF PEOPLE ..

... a smart phone is not right for me ????? again, are you serious ??? ... I'm not happy because it is NOT WORKING AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO !!!! ..... ... I never said I didn't LIKE the 'bells and whistles' .... but I don't think it UNREASONABLE TO EXPECT THEM TO WORK PROPERLY .... ....
I'm not going to read through this thread, but have you exchanged your tb for another?

Upvote 0
well,... if you had decided to read this thread, you would of seen that I am on my 3rd Thunderbolt.

a friendly suggestion, ....if you are interested in the issue, would be to read the entire thread, and also do research on this site and others..... you will find that the location/gps issue ... is not isolated to the Thunderbolt ...and has been going on for quite some time....

Upvote 0

Dude... calm down I'm trying to help you here. HTC, VZW, and Google have absolutely NOTHING to do with the iPhone. The iPhone has nothing to do with HTC, VZW, or Google and how other phones work. They are made with completely different parts.

What I'm trying to tell you is that if the problem is being seen on all phones including the iPhone then this problem is bigger then HTC, VZW, and Google. It would be a problem with location period, that is not something that can be fixed. However if what I am thinking is true and the problems being seen on all of these phones including the iPhone, isn't in fact the same issue, but simply an issue that looks similar then the problem is different.

I made the comment about the smart phone because you started out in this thread complaining that the phone makers should concentrate on making a phone that answers phone calls and sends texts and not the bells and whistles. I was simply pointing out that the whole point of using a smart phone is the bells and whistles.

Now you didn't answer my question as to the clock in your status bar (top right had corner), if that is the correct time but the time on your weather and clock widget is different. Then that is a problem for HTC and is not a phone issue. The time in the status bar is location based and hard programed into the phone, if that time is off from what it should be then the phone is not working right.

Also I would like to point out that people reporting problems on the internet does not mean the problem is widespread. What you see on these and other forums, are a small percentage of users. You will not see a desernable sample size by judging number of posts about problems on a forum. If this issue was a big as you are making it out to be, the tech blogs and websites would be all over this story. Do you remember when the iPhone 4 came out and the whole death grip antena issue? This problem seems to be effecting a small group of people and very well could be a problem with the actuall units themselves and not the overall phone.

My advice would be to take the phone back to VZW and get a new one, and see if that helps.

Upvote 0
well,... if you had decided to read this thread, you would of seen that I am on my 3rd Thunderbolt.

a friendly suggestion, ....if you are interested in the issue, would be to read the entire thread, and also do research on this site and others..... you will find that the location/gps issue ... is not isolated to the Thunderbolt ...and has been going on for quite some time....

Ok sorry for the double post, but is there a reason you are being so confrontational with everyone? We are reading your posts and trying to help you. There is no reason to act the way you are towards anyone in this thread.

I would suggest taking a step back and breathing.

Upvote 0
dude.. very calm... and appreciate the intended help...

moving on..,

interestingly, you point out the clock, I never noticed, but,...the task bar clock seems to be correct, ..however, the weather/widget clock, when I first slide the slider down is always 2 minutes behind it, but updates to the same time as the task bar clock within a second ... and ,.. if I hit the power button, and do the slider again... its right back to 2 minutes behind every time and changes to the correct time...

I just tried it with wifi on and off.... same outcome... just a reminder note... with wifi on 'most' of the time.. it will show my correct town ...

another interesting note is... most of the time, when wifi is off,.. the city it shows is the place that I bought the phone... and there are other towns closer...... ,... interesting.. .because from all of my reading of people with this problem... it seems that many times the wrong location is only when they are actually 'home' .... (from the post that I have read) --- Im wondering if perhaps It's something with the info on the sim card ????

Upvote 0
dude.. very calm... and appreciate the intended help...

moving on..,

interestingly, you point out the clock, I never noticed, but,...the task bar clock seems to be correct, ..however, the weather/widget clock, when I first slide the slider down is always 2 minutes behind it, but updates to the same time as the task bar clock within a second ... and ,.. if I hit the power button, and do the slider again... its right back to 2 minutes behind every time and changes to the correct time...

I just tried it with wifi on and off.... same outcome... just a reminder note... with wifi on 'most' of the time.. it will show my correct town ...

another interesting note is... most of the time, when wifi is off,.. the city it shows is the place that I bought the phone... and there are other towns closer...... ,... interesting.. .because from all of my reading of people with this problem... it seems that many times the wrong location is only when they are actually 'home' .... (from the post that I have read) --- Im wondering if perhaps It's something with the info on the sim card ????

No problem, ok now we are getting somewhere. The 2 minute delay you are seeing is normal, it is the widget updating itself. This is to save some battery power, when the screen is locked the widget doesn't really update all the time. When you unlock the screen the widget takes a few seconds to update which is why the time might not be correct right away, again it should only take a second or less to refresh though.

It looks like the phone is working correctly. However this location thing is really weird indeed. You might be on to something with the sim card, but I wouldn't think that would effect the location like that.

Can you do me a favor and go into menu > settings > location and tell me what all is checked and not checked?

Upvote 0
Well I'm hoping I solved my issue for now. I'm just not going to use the HTC Clock / Weather Widget (which really isn't the answer, as this was working for 2 weeks, then mysteriously just stopped). I installed Beautiful Widgets, using the SuperClock widget with weather / geolocation with Wi-Fi and so far so good. Oh and just so you guy's don't think I'm comepletely nuts, here are some print screens -

BW:
5596202794_76b7f6d423_z.jpg

HTC Clock / Weather
5591970303_5328d52ea3_z.jpg

Upvote 0
Well I'm hoping I solved my issue for now. I'm just not going to use the HTC Clock / Weather Widget (which really isn't the answer, as this was working for 2 weeks, then mysteriously just stopped). I installed Beautiful Widgets, using the SuperClock widget with weather / geolocation with Wi-Fi and so far so good. Oh and just so you guy's don't think I'm comepletely nuts, here are some print screens -

BW:
5596202794_76b7f6d423_z.jpg

HTC Clock / Weather
5591970303_5328d52ea3_z.jpg

I'm wondering if there is a setting in the Weather app (that controls the HTC Clock and Weather widget), that some of us are overlooking or accidently checked (or unchecked). Let me dig arround in the weather app and see if I can find anything.

BTW, Mansfield Ohio born and raised!

Upvote 0
I'm wondering if there is a setting in the Weather app (that controls the HTC Clock and Weather widget), that some of us are overlooking or accidently checked (or unchecked). Let me dig arround in the weather app and see if I can find anything.

BTW, Mansfield Ohio born and raised!

Cool, thanks man. Needless to say it has been driving me a bit nutty.

FTW Ohio!

The fam' is thinking about heading out to AZ, Scottsdale area. I was there for business a few years ago and I didn't really want to come back!

Upvote 0
Cool, thanks man. Needless to say it has been driving me a bit nutty.

FTW Ohio!

The fam' is thinking about heading out to AZ, Scottsdale area. I was there for business a few years ago and I didn't really want to come back!

No problem... looking into the settings I don't see anything that jumps out at me, they are pretty basic in terms of settings (there are only like 4 of them). I can't seem to put my finger on it. My only guess is the HTC Widget is somehow messing up when it is reading the location based on the WiFi connection, it could be that it is using the WiFi generic location instead of the more accurate GPS or Google location one.

And yes AZ is very nice, a little hot in the summer, but that is only 3 months of the year, the rest if very nice :)

Upvote 0
.. as far as location setting, I have tried every combination possible, with no change,.. however,... at the moment I have both standalone gps and google check... I just checked verizon (again for the millionth time), and updated no change..

A little bit ago, It lost my 'neighboring town' and just itsaid NY... but is now back to the town I bought the phone in.... 'that's seems a bit fishy to me in itself ... is there anyway to view/access the info on the sim card ???? .. I have NOT messed with that at all ....

Also, I just called my local store,.. and talked to one of the more knowledgeable tech guys up there, and he sais, they are well aware it is a wide spread problem..,,, nothing they do seems to 'consistently' resolve the issue....... with some phones a hard reset works , and others it does not... he said they are waiting for an update soon that hopefully will fix the problem

Upvote 0
The time/weather widget getting all of out of whack is _known_ problem on HTC phones.

As near as any of us have been able to tell - it's because it ties to the highly crappy accuweather.com - and when accuweather loses its mind, your widget will.

I once went to accuweather when I having a widget problem, and tried to look up the city I was visiting - Rancho something in California (I travel a lot, don't recall) - anyway - accuweather came back and told me that I could choose a city in California or one in Venezuela by the same name. I chose the one in California - and it repeated the query in an endless loop. While that was happening, the widget insisted I was in Buenos Ares.

The next day, the accuweather.com on the web found the city in California correctly, and a few minutes after that the widget started working again.

I think they're not getting this bug fixed because the guys working on it really don't understand the issue or where to place blame.

This applies to all carriers, all HTC phones from time to time - no one model suffers it a lot, and no one model more so than others.

And just a friendly suggestion - punctuation is your friend, capitalized strings, and excessive ellipses and punctuation marks do not help with message emphasis at all, they simply making reading the message that much more difficult. ;)

By the way, advising others to search is against our Zero Tolerance Policy, link in my sig. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones