• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fixed signal bug, maybe?

Ddifulio31

Apr 28, 2010
I think I found a app in the market to fix the signal bug, dont really understand how it works or anything about the app. But it seem to have fixed the problem, as far as I know. I've been watching it all day. The app is Network, made by Phillipp Mangelow. I set it to EVDO only and have not lseen less than 2 bars since downloaded and played with a few other settings, but I dont really understand what everything else means on the app. I someone else could look at it and tell me what everything means that would be great!

OK so it works sometimes not sure. I also downloaded real signal which monitors the signal as well. Sometimes its right. But both say the same and sometime real signal is right more often then the actual service bar. Like I said though still a noob
Ant feedback would be much appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones