1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FK23 - No phanom menu press so far

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by systemofadown, Dec 20, 2012.

1. systemofadown

systemofadown Android Enthusiast

its a bit early, but I have yet to get a phantom menu press. I turn off my wifi & used to expect them like the seasons. not just one or two every now & then but rapid secession in any messaging app. Its probably just a fluke but I hope it holds. another bonus, I now get a led indicating a message on yahoo messenger :) no more picking up my phone every 5 mins to check & no extra app needed..

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

I am enjoying FK23 and I side loaded Flash as I still use it and figured out how to make the current version of dolphin browser let you have flash enabled (it was slapping you on the hand when you tried to enable it cause it knew you were on JB)

Codegerm

3. systemofadown

systemofadown Android Enthusiast

watch me screw up a good thing by trying the 04 leak with the tweaks.... kidding aside, I have some free time so I plan on checking out the procedure ( I think I will need to flash a kernel first) then see if I can get it up & running tonight.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews