1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FL04 Custom recovery???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eisawi99, Jan 7, 2013.

1. eisawi99

eisawi99 Well-Known Member

anyone know of any custom recovery for fl04... if not i know this is alot to ask for but can anyone make one?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

I've used the fk 23 repack with agats on fl16. Its currently the on kernel with custom recovery for stock jb touch wiz ROMs. I would ask on your ROM thread if anyone has used it with fl04 first just to get feed back

3. SelfElevated2

4. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

I was on FK23. That kernel gave me a headache with apps going missing after going into and out of recovery. I ended up going to FL04 to correct the issue. Have they solved that problem yet?

5. SelfElevated2

I've been using it for 2 weeks on goodness. Haven't had the issues with apps disappearing. But he said on his thread he is close to a fix. That was like 2 days ago

6. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Yeah I saw that, hopefully that will be up soon. I was using that kernel for a little bit but once i went into recovery and back out that is when everything went all wrong. Something sure wasn't playing nice that's for sure..

7. shezzy

shezzy Android Enthusiast

Edit: NVM question answered

8. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

The only 4g near me is across town, but it worked fine for me when I was there, and I'm running FL04.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews