• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash 10.1 LIVES!!! ... on the Moto DROID!

The biggest problem I'm seeing with "Flash on Droid" is that touching the screen can often send mixed signals.

If I am on playlist.com and want to double-tap the screen to zoom, I have to be sure to tap outside the flash object's boundaries otherwise Flash thinks I'm trying to interact with the object. If that happens, all hell breaks loose as the browser app attempts to zoom while the Flash app attempts to do whatever happens when you click the interface that was directly beneath my finger. This typically slows everything to a crawl makes the temperature spike, and drives me to quit the browser app.

Nice addition, but certainly still needs work for a smartphone interface.

Upvote 0
how do I download flash 10.1 without rooting my phone?!

go here and look at second post. http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/153433-want-adobe-flash-10-1-non-beta-read.html

You can either click on the link in your mobile browser and click and install from notification bar or from downloads in your browser. or if you already don't have it, install astro from the market and click on the file after downloading it. click on app manager then install.
that download is the latest flash by the way! :)

Upvote 0
Was happening as you typed that question and it still is going out to whoever didnt get it. Been happening for a while now.
sorry i meant the newest one. i just recieved the first update last week, which is FRG01B. I was told the second is yet to come. Was wondering when the second one is coming that comes with flash 10

Upvote 0
sorry i meant the newest one. i just recieved the first update last week, which is FRG01B. I was told the second is yet to come. Was wondering when the second one is coming that comes with flash 10

Really not sure. I was told they halted frg01b and started/ or gonna start sending out frg22. So you should probably see it soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones