1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Flash Ally to different Carrier

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sportygrly, Dec 19, 2011.

1. sportygrly

sportygrly Lurker

I have asked this question before and not one person responded to me, which disappoints me since this should be the forum to help me. I need to know how I can fully flash my LG Ally (phone, text, internet and pics) to another carrier besides Verizon. More so, I want to use it as a "pay as you go" phone or on a monthly (NOT contract) phone. I don't want to pay for another phone (the "best" phone available by Boost Mobile, which I am using now, to do what I want is the Galaxy Prevail...the biggest waste of $200+ I've ever spent!). I love my LG Ally, but I HATE Verizon and they've lost a loyal customer of 10+ years. They will never get another dime out of me, so who else can I pay to use my Ally?

Can someone PLEASE help me!
    cj

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. db2u

db2u Well-Known Member

This is more of a hardware/software forum, so a lot of the people here dont know much about carrier flashing. As far as I know, you can flash to Cricket, or use the phone on PagePlus with no modifications. Don't know who else you can use it with or how to do the actual flashing, but I am pretty sure it is in the CDMA chipset and not OS related so other forums may be more helpful.

3. Biotic

Biotic Android Expert

This isnt the right place to ask this so alot of us would ignore

LG Ally Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews