• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash and Hanging up :S

Lukavac

Lurker
Oct 1, 2010
I have Xperia x10 mini for 20 days. And i don't know is there a option to put a flash ON ? (so i can use it when im walking in dark , searching gold in near wood's with my ******ed female friend)

And second: Im I crazy or there is no other way to hang up other then touching that red telephone on screen?? cuz i find that sooo annoying!!
I would like to have an option to hang up on key. It would be so much better!

If you have access to the Android market you can download something like Xperia Flashlight but if you can't get that just search on torch or something similar. I also have Colour Flashlight which uses the screens light to shine the way.

Not sure about the hang up button, think you are stuck with that. On the X10 large you can use the power on/off button to end a call but I have a feeling it doesn't work the same on the mini's.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones