1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Flash back to Stock help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jasonius, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jasonius

Jasonius Lurker
    None

Mar 22, 2011
    Hello! I know there has been a few topics regarding this but I just wanted to make sure I got it right and not lost in the confusion. I flashed my phone awhile ago to Velocity 1.1, but lately I have been having tons of issues. Phone not hanging up after calls, reboot left and right, very laggy, etc. I loved how easy it was to install Velocity 1.1 and also appreciate all the hard work that went into it, but I think I want to just go back to the stock version. I have looked, but not sure which guide is the best to follow to get back to the orginal rom. Could someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks a ton in advance.

Advertisement

2. radiowackoman

radiowackoman Member
    None

http://androidforums.com/ally-all-t...d-2-2-2-stock-rooted-updated-5-july-11-a.html

Simply unzip this in to your nandroid folder, wipe everything, and flash. I don't mean to scare you, but I went from Velocity v1.1 to stock, and had issues. I ended up reverting back to Velocity, and since haven't had issues (knock on wood.) I get paranoid when flashing nandroids, so I perform the full system wipe about 3 or 4 times, just to be safe.

Jasonius likes this.
Tags: