• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flash based cocktail application (froyo only)

pragmar

Lurker
Jul 19, 2010
I've just released a flash based cocktail menu application. It was originally going to be released as an iphone app using the iphone packager until Jobs crushed that dream. It was designed for mobile (there isn't any keyboard input involved) and I've added special android handling given android 2.2 or greater. Unfortunately I don't have a smartphone to try it out with. I'm really interested in whether or not it holds up on a mobile (given cpu and memory considerations). In any case, if you're interested - please feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think. Thanks!

drink maestro

I checked out the link, there are honestly better apps already on the market. Is this just going to be a web app not a downloadable app? Also there are portions where the writing is siseways. All of the words need to be readable, not some of the text rotated sideways where if i then my phone then the other text is sideways.

Upvote 0
Hey pragmar, where is the apk for the app? I can't seem to find it on the market nor on your website.
Roze, I thought it'd be fine as a flash web app, but after using it on the phone I found it really needed some gesture support. I've been sitting on an Android build for a while without Air for Android available on the marketplace (sorry for the delay in response), but Adobe just released it this past weekend. I just released it to the android marketplace, and it's available under "drink maestro" and I've added gesture support and some usability improvements. There's a free version available (Drink Maestro Free).

Upvote 0
I checked out the link, there are honestly better apps already on the market. Is this just going to be a web app not a downloadable app? Also there are portions where the writing is siseways. All of the words need to be readable, not some of the text rotated sideways where if i then my phone then the other text is sideways.
RE: Legibility - I know exactly what you're talking about, I altered the layout for better readability in the native application I just placed in the marketplace. Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the delay in response.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones