1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Flash browser + arrow key keyboard combination needed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by maddieg, Jan 9, 2014.

1. maddieg

maddieg Lurker
    None

Jan 9, 2014
    Hello,
    I am new to these forums and have come here seeking help with one challenge:

I am trying to play the online flash game "Avalanche" on my GS3. (Google Avalanche block game to find it, should say something about a marshmallow getting crushed).

Anyway, I have been trying to find a digital keyboard/browser combination that will allow me to play it.

I am using FlashFox to get the game to load. And since there is no keyboard input area on the game, and you need arrow keys to play, I was using the Hackers Keyboard with the permanent notification to open it when I started the game.

That's when I hit trouble. The first time I hit an arrow key it would move the marshmallow a little, but after that it would become fairly unresponsive until I died.

So while it seems like it could work, it keeps burning out.

I don't know if changing settings could fix this, I tinkered around but found no luck.

I am hoping that someone here has been in a similar situation and solved it, or just is in the mood to solve a problem.

Forgive me if this is somehow breaking forum rules/double posted/already posted/ in the wrong section. I'll try not to mess up too badly.

I eagerly await your feedback, and hope that this isn't impossible!

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    You're not breaking any rules. :)

But, I'll move to the SGS3 forum, the folks who on your phone will be in the best position to help.

Welcome to the forum btw!