• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash for optimus one

joydeep.bkp

Lurker
Jan 25, 2011
In our country, on lg optimus one (p 500) box it is written that it supports adobe flash 10.1..but adobe says there is no flash for arm6 processors.how can lg print on it's box the false statement.lg has to find any solution to play flash content on browser..plz those who have optimus one complain to lg site for lack of flash 10.1.so that they try to find solution for there customers.we have to make our own way.thank you.

Apparently, although I'm unable to find a link for this, the box for the LG P500 was designed before Adobe announced the 1Ghz requirement. Apparently they never got round to pulling the packaging. Here in Norway there is no mention of flash on the box, but I have seen pictures of the Indian packaging which clearly states Flash 10.1

Upvote 0
Hii.!!
I found this link that says "Install Flash on LG Optimus One P500 APK .."
smile.gif

www.gadgetsreview.eu/2010/10/install-flash-on-lg-optimus-one-p500.html
link to download file :
www.hotfile.com/dl/77628217/a056c07/Adobe_Flash_For_LG_OptimusOne_P500.zip.html

claims to have extracted the APK file for Google Nexus One 2.2
: Try and reply if it works for you .
confused.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones