• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flash game sites for Droid

Whats your favorite Flash Based game site?

• MochiGames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kongregate

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Boats and _____ <-----what can fit in that sentence.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

DjOutlaw32

Nov 11, 2009
Now that we have flash available on our devices, who wants to play flash games!?
Well from what I know right now the only two sites I know of and are optimized for android are:
MochiGames Mobile
&
Kongregate Games
&
Shockwave has some games that works too, not mobile optimized
&
Adultswim
(thanks to inssane) Adultswims has some good games! extremely fun.
but thats why we have a keyboard :D
(note:some games boot you out of the browser completely)

I don't know if anyone knows of any other sites, but if you do please add them here with maybe a little bit of feedback of them as well.
So far kongregate games are pretty fun, and have a pretty good selection.
The only games I played from mochigames was blood red, and throw kitty (haha, only if we could in real life, lol) throw kitty is fun, but a little lag was noticeable and that could be because of my connection though. Blood red was a bit laggy as well ( a shooter game).

Now that we have flash available on our devices, who wants to play flash games!?
Well from what I know right now the only two sites I know of and are optimized for android are:
MochiGames Mobile
&
Kongregate Games
&
Shockwave has some games that works too, not mobile optimized
&
Adultswim
(thanks to inssane) Adultswims has some good games! extremely fun.
but thats why we have a keyboard :D
(note:some games boot you out of the browser completely)

I don't know if anyone knows of any other sites, but if you do please add them here with maybe a little bit of feedback of them as well.
So far kongregate games are pretty fun, and have a pretty good selection.
The only games I played from mochigames was blood red, and throw kitty (haha, only if we could in real life, lol) throw kitty is fun, but a little lag was noticeable and that could be because of my connection though. Blood red was a bit laggy as well ( a shooter game).

Mochi is an aggregator. You can a developer, producer, or both. As a developer you will develop games and mochi makes them available to producers. As a producer you can get mochi feeds, download the flash games (and associated information) to your website and self host. I have made several websites (and a facebook app) based on the mochi feed. It's actually pretty cool because as a producer you get money for click throughs on mochi adds in the game. As a developer you get a piece of the add money as well. There are also "premium" games that allow people to buy items or in game currency with real money. As a developer you get the lions share of that (producers get some if the developer decides to share :)).

Upvote 0
there are so many good games on android market.... make everyday so bearable at office and thats where i developed a liking for stick games and now i feel addicted....lol....there are some great games like stick wars on the net.....looking for similar games to play on my droid.....any strategy war games suggestions plz........

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones