1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

flash not working on 2.2

Discussion in 'Android Media' started by dna216, Sep 29, 2010.

1. dna216

dna216 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I have a droid x n have been trying to get hulu to play since I got the phone. I was told that 2.2 would have flash 10.1 support. When I got the update july worked flawlessly. A few hours later every video gave me a "this video is unavailable, if u continue to receive this message clear ur cache" so I did n nothing changed. I went check my flash n the flash player had uninstalled itself. I reinstalled n applied the update n got the same result. I tried other flash sites n they r not working(only flash games work, no videos). I brought my phone to Verizon n they gave me a replacement saying it should b able to play. The new phone is doing the same thing. Can someone help me? Is this a skimmed down version of flash or is the flash support bullshit? Y will this not play after hours of flawless performance? It also freezes the browser everytime, full episode or clip, any show. Please help!

Ps!
    Is there a divx web player yet? I know u can use ur pc as a server to stream them through, but can I pull up movies from icefilms.info or alluc.org directly through the browser?

Advertisement

2. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Hulu blocks access to their site from mobile phones, there is usually a way around it though. The Skyfire browser used to work, but I haven't check it in a while. As far the the browser crashing, I've noticed this on flash intensive sites but it seems to be random.

3. dna216

dna216 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I figured it was something like that. Thanks