• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash on ICS?

madmax988

Aug 26, 2012
Has anyone found a way to get flash on ICS for the droid 4 without rooting?

I currently have kept my droid 4 on gingerbread and prevented from upgrading for the past week to ICS, but I'm getting tired of ignoring it once a day.

I was at the verizon store and their droid 4 had already been upgraded. I allowed installs from unknown sources and then installed flash 11.1 from the archives page at adobe. It seemed to install ok, but when I went online all i got were those damn plugin not found legos. Did I miss a step?

Has anyone found a way to accomplish this?

Thanks

Is that with being rooted? or on the verizon ics ? I keep hearing mixed reports I asked this on a few websites, but nobodies given me a firm yes yet. I'm really tempted to upgrade, because i want to test something with usb host capabilities, but it's not worth losing flash. I used a browser without flash the other day, it was like someone forgot to put large chunks of the internet up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones