1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Flash Player 10.1 - Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rjthomas44, Feb 5, 2011.

1. rjthomas44

rjthomas44 Lurker

I'm running Froyo on a Tesco Wildfire. Some sites claim that you can install Adobe Flash Player 10.1 by installing into root and then running. That's all I get is the yellow triangle with the message 'Application not installed'. Am I wasting my time here or is there a way around this? :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. pithernator

pithernator Newbie

it is probably a file corruption somewhere. did you get it on market or a third party location

3. ryanraven

ryanraven Android Enthusiast

since the processor doesn't support flash 10.1 then it prob wont work anyway.

4. rjthomas44

rjthomas44 Lurker

Got it from Adobe as couldn't find a version on the market place. Am I onto a wasted effort here?

5. ryanraven

yes the processor doesn't support full flash only Flash Lite.

6. pithernator

pithernator Newbie

im afraid thats wrong im running os 2.1 and i installed flash player full on mine

7. ryanraven

there is no flash player on the market and the processor isnt ARM 11 or higher so does not support flash. And since the wildfire does not have a GPU its even harder to support flash even if the processor could.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews