• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flash player 10.1 successfully iinstalled!!!!

yesterday i installed the flash player 10.1 on my fit + froyo !!
I successfully installed it but i am yet not able to open flash content and games!!!
Can anyone help me on this?
If u want to download FLASH PLAYER goto APKTOP and search for FLASH PLAYER FOR ARMV6 ...
you'll easily get it but please tell me how to use it???

You can flash it but Flashplayer dont work, i tested 3 times with no succes with Froyo

yesterday i installed the flash player 10.1 on my fit + froyo !!
I successfully installed it but i am yet not able to open flash content and games!!!
Can anyone help me on this?
If u want to download FLASH PLAYER goto APKTOP and search for FLASH PLAYER FOR ARMV6 ...
you'll easily get it but please tell me how to use it???

Upvote 0
Here is the link check out and read the instructions and u can upgrade it in no time This is the very SHORT guide for Advanced users only. Do your own research & understand every step before you do it. I will probably update detailed steps when I get some time.
1: Goto samfirmware.com Galaxy Fit page:

2: Download the 2.2 FROYO ROM labelled S5670XXKB1 (This is a russian ROM but you can easily change language to English)
3: Flash the ROM over your current one with help of ODIN. Follow the guides at samfirmware.com
4: Install the latest version of Samsung Kies 2.0.0.11044-11
Download Samsung Kies 2.0.2.11071_128_2 Free - Search, browse, download and manage apps for mobile devices - Softpedia
(Install on a OS other than windows 7, as firmware update does NOT work on win7. Xp worked for me.) You may also have to install .net framework 4 & windows media format 11. Search for the links on google.
5: Connect your Galaxy Fit with S5670XXKB1 & Kies will popup message a new firmware is available.
Firmware details : S5670XXKPF (GINGERBREAD.XXKPF)
6: Follow the steps to update firmware through Kies.
7: Change the language back to English from Russian.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones