1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

flash player emergency update for GT-I9300

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Alex hobson, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Alex hobson

Alex hobson Member

Sometimes when I go on some websites on chrome it always comes up with the website about flash player saying that an emergency update is required this is the website I will have to post a link sorry can someone help me out please as I don't know what to do

This is the link

http://adobeflashplayer.space/go.php?user=flash

This is what it wants me to download is it safe

flash_update_v.12.7375.apk

#1 Alex hobson, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  2. aml1025

aml1025 Android Enthusiast

Don't download anything from a website that gives you that kind of "emergency" pop up message. It's a scam designed to make panic override common sense.

If you're concerned about needing updates on your phone, always check the Play Store for available updates. That's where they will be released, not through some random website you visit.

mydian and Jfalls63 like this.
  3. Alex hobson

Alex hobson Member

Okay mate thanks for the info

aml1025 likes this.
  4. mydian

mydian Android Expert

Chrome doesn't support flash. Therefore there is no update. So either you are seeing some kind of malware that's trying to get itself installed or the website is just expecting you to have flash, which you can't with that browser.

5. Alex hobson

Alex hobson Member

Well I always change to request desktop site on the website and it stops opening the page

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews